HAYWIRE

10.15.2010

i know shit fuck shit shit cunttt dummy.

i havent posted in a while. im lame, you knew this already, and if not now youre informed.

so had super fun soiree at the house last nite. my new motherfucking digs. its a great place, im a great kid, i deserve it.

it was a thrasher though, im sore, my arms are killing me from fighting with boys. i do this occasionally, and i almost always regret it. i have tiny hands the circumference at which i can actually make a dent is tinnier you see, cause i have little hands, get it?

i woke up this morning yurked around the internet for a few and discovered an individual at said party had taken it upon themselves to brainstorm using my stickies application.


not inspired. now i have to go to my day job, and settle on the fact that tonight, baby b is going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment